Travel Therapist Log In Resources More Info About Us Site Map Contact
fan us on facebookfollow us on twitterrss feeds for therapy jobsnetwork on linked in for therapy jobspinterestjoin us on google plus
travel force staffing
travel therapy jobs
Home Rehabilitation Therapy Jobs Getting Started Benefits Therapist Recruitment Blog FAQs

email us your quick question
Apply for Travel Therapy Jobs & Upload Resume
search by state
« «
Related Links
therapist career center
therapy career center
News and

Travel Force offers resources to help therapists with training, career growth, and job search.

TN Visas

How to Obtain Work Visas for U.S. Physical Therapy Jobs

NAFTA Visa for Foreign Trained Physical Therapists

Travel Force Staffing recruits physical therapists and occupational therapists for top therapy jobs in the United States. Our recruiting agency provides qualified foreign-trained physical therapists and occupational therapists the information they need to obtain a TN Visa.

Foreign Trained Physical Therapists and Occupational Therapists qualify for Top Paying Physical Therapy Jobs

Australian, Canadian, and Mexican Physical Therapists and Occupational Therapists who obtain their USA work permit (TN Visa for Canadian and Mexican citizens and E3 Visa for Australian citizens) and sign on with Travel Force will qualify for therapy jobs with full benefits and room for professional advancement in the United States. Our benefits package is one of the best in the industry and includes free deluxe private housing, bonuses, tax advantage benefits, travel allowance, and more. See complete benefits package

TN Visas for Canadian Physical Therapists and Mexican Physical Therapists

Foreign trained physical therapists and occupational therapists from Canada and Mexico are eligible for the TN Visa and qualify as a TN NAFTA professional*. The NAFTA agreement creates special economic and trade relationships for the United States, Canada and Mexico. The non-immigrant NAFTA Professional TN Visa allows citizens of Canada and Mexico to get a USA work permit with a confirmed job offer from a United States employer.

For more specific guidelines, and to learn more about the TN Visa, visit the U.S. Embassy or Consulate web site where you can apply for your TN Visa, schedule an interview and pay your fees.

Basic Requirements for TN Visa

  • Foreign trained physical therapists and occupational therapists must be citizens of Canada or Mexico.
  • The profession (physical therapist, occupational therapist) must qualify under TN Visa regulations.
  • Applicant must hold a Physical Therapist or Occupational Therapists Baccalaureate or license in the U.S. state / province where the applicant intends to practice.  
  • Have a confirmed full-time or part-time physical therapy job with a U.S. employer (applicant cannot be self-employed).

Education/License Requirements for Mexican and Canadian Physical Therapists and OTs:

E-3 Visa for Australian Physical Therapists

Australian physical therapists can also apply for the E-3 Visa. This USA working visa applies only to Australian nationals coming to the United States solely to perform services in a specialty occupation. The specialty occupation requires theoretical and practical application of a body of knowledge in the field, along with a bachelor's degree or its equivalent, to practice in the United States.

Travel Force Staffing Experts Can Help Ease your Career Transition with Physical Therapy Jobs

Your career goal of getting an American physical therapist job can come true! Travel Force will guide you throughout the entire process of getting your USA working visa and be there until you are settled in your new physical therapy job. Call us to at 800-617-0608 to get more information about your TN Visa or E3 Visa.

* NAFTA = North American Free Trade Agreement

joint commission certified